About the Federal Specialties GSA Schedule Workshop
This one-day GSA Schedule Workshop (any Schedule open enrollment) will provide you with all the assistance you need to submit an application. It includes one hour of dedicated one-to-one consulting to address any specific issues related to your business or company.Register Now!
What You Can Expect at the Workshop:
- You will be given a copy of a real-GSA Schedule Request for Proposal (RFP) document for review, familiarization and actual completion during the Workshop.
- You will be provided with explicit, detailed instructions outlining the corporate data you should gather in advance and bring to the GSA Schedule Workshop.
- You will be given detailed instructions on preparing a GSA application, as well as helpful templates, examples and case studies to assist with preparation.
- The workshop instructor will review your proposal and address any deficiencies.
- You will have an exclusive one-hour, one-on-one consultation with our experienced GSA Schedule Preparation Consultant to address any specific issues related to your offer.
- At the conclusion of the event, you will have all the materials required to submit an actual GSA Schedule Proposal.
- 8.30 – Breakfast and Introductions
- 9:00 am – 10.30am: Presentation on preparing a price proposal including case studies, examples and templates
- 10:30 am – 10.45 am: Coffee and Cookie Break
- 10.45 am – 12.15pm: Begin starting to prepare and fill out proposal
- 12.15pm – 1pm: Lunch and Networking
- 1pm – 2.30pm: Preparation of corporate experience volume
- 2.30pm – 2.45pm: Coffee and Cookies
- 2.45pm – 4.15pm: Preparation of administrative volume and final review
Who Should Attend
Each attendee’s progress on his or her corporation’s offer will largely depend on (among other factors) the quality and completeness of the corporate data brought to the Workshop, his or her understanding of federal contracting, and their experience level.
Companies considering obtaining a GSA Schedule should consider sending one of the suggested key staff members below for maximum benefit:
- Business owner or principal of firm
- Government contract administrator
- Chief Financial Officer or senior accountant
- Other designated executive given the responsibility for preparing your GSA offer
What To Bring
- Corporate pricing histories for your company’s products or services and customer-related data and information
- Detailed descriptions of your corporation’s experience and expertise
- Summaries of your corporate management and their experience
- Other administrative data (all of which will be further described in the outline or guidelines provided in advance to registrants)
The Results of the Workshop
- A completed GSA schedule offer
- The price of the workshop is $950.00 per person for the one-day event
Cancellations & Rescheduling
Request to cancel attendance at a workshop or to reschedule to a future date must be received and verified within 10 working days prior to the registrant’s workshop date. The registration fee shall be refunded less a 35% nonrefundable processing fee if cancellation is received within 10 working days of the registrant’s workshop. Provided the request to reschedule to a future workshop or seminar date is received with 10 days advance notice, you will be rescheduled to a future seminar or workshop date provided that you pay 35% of the original registration fee. The 35% fee is higher than the normal cancellation fee because registrants receive considerable advance information with regard to our workshops. Any cancellations or request for rescheduling received within 9 days will result in forfeiture of the entire workshop fee. All payments must be received prior to the workshop date. Registrants who fail to show for a scheduled workshop will not receive any refund whatsoever.
To sign up for an upcoming event credit-card-authorization and fax back to 410-290-5285.
In addition to our popular, one-day GSA Schedule Workshop, Federal Specialties offers several on-demand trainings, with topics that include why it’s important to get on the GSA Schedule, how to win more government awards and guidelines for growing companies. Click here to review a complete list of our current on-demand training topics and to learn more about our three-day, intensive GSA Schedule Workshop.